2020-2021 Season Passes
There’s nothing like the feeling of having a season pass, and the freedom it affords you. Find out which one of our many season pass options is right for you!
All Pass options not listed below are released in the Fall.
|Adult||Unlimited Skiing (Age 30-66)*||$725|
|GenSKI||Unlimited Skiing (Age 19-29)*||$370|
|Student||Unlimited Skiing (Age 13-18)*||$505|
|Junior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 6-12)*||$415|
|Senior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 67-75)*||$505|
|Peak Sunday||Ski every Sunday (All Ages)||$410|
|Midweek||Monday-Friday (All Ages) Blackouts 12.28.20-1.1.21, 1.18.21, 2.15-19.21||$505|
|5 and under||Unlimited Skiing (Age under 6)||$155|
|Super Senior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 76+)||$215|
|Season Pass Insurance||Protect your financial investment. More info||$25|
Each year, we work hard to add perks so our loyal passholders get the biggest bang for their buck. Please see below for the list of 2020 – 2021 perks. We strive to add more perks and will release them here as they are updated.
- 50% off tickets anytime at Wachusett Mountain, MA and Camden Snowbowl, ME
- Up to 50% off tickets at participating Mountains of Distinction areas (Holiday Valley, Bristol Mountain, etc.). Please check with each individual area for their policy.
Shawnee Peak Perks
- Early Bird Perks: access to Summit Triple 30 minutes before opening on Weekend’s & Holiday’s
- $20 quick wax in our tuning center
- Participation in exclusive Flash Sales
Stay tuned for more – we are always adding new Passholder Perks!
*Age is as of 12/1/2020
Due to insurance regulations, parents of children ages 17 and under must sign a liability form in the presence of a Shawnee Peak staff member.
The length of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather conditions.
The Moon Groom is a function of both snow conditions and skier traffic.
A $25 replacement fee will be charged to replace a season pass if lost.
A $5 fee will be charged for a daily lift ticket to replace a forgotten pass.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable