2020-2021 Season Passes
There’s nothing like the feeling of having a season pass, and the freedom it affords you. Find out which one of our many season pass options is right for you!
Please remember that if you have an RFID card from last year you can reload it with your new Season Pass. This will allow you to go directly to the lift when you first arrive at the Mountain. During checkout opt to”reload your card” and enter your WTP number from the back of your RFID card.
New season passes can be obtained from our Pick-Up-Boxes at any time. There are two pick- up-boxes. One is located beside the Guest Services entrance. The other is situated beside the handicapped elevator beneath the Blizzards Pub deck. To pick up your pass simply scan the QR code from your order confirmation attachment titled “buy a ticket.” Please note passes that were reloaded onto an existing card receive an order confirmation but will not have the “buy a ticket” attachment.
|Night Pass||Unlimited Night Skiing (All AGES)||$295|
|Adult||Unlimited Skiing (Age 30-66)*||$795|
|GenSKI||Unlimited Skiing (Age 19-29)*||$395|
|Student||Unlimited Skiing (Age 13-18)*||$565|
|Junior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 6-12)*||$460|
|Senior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 67-75)*||$565|
|Peak Sunday||Ski every Sunday (All Ages)||$450|
|Midweek||Monday-Friday (All Ages) Blackouts 12.28.20-1.1.21, 1.18.21, 2.15-19.21||$550|
|5 and under||Unlimited Skiing (Age under 6)||$175|
|Super Senior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 76+)||$250|
|Active Military||Unlimited Skiing (All ages)
This offer is extended to immediate family still living at home. Proof of a valid ID is required
|$375 (please call
207 647 8444 x10)
|First Responder||Unlimited Skiing (All Ages). Proof of a valid ID is required||$395 ( please call 207 647 8444 x10)|
|Season Pass Insurance||Protect your financial investment. More info||$25|
THIS SEASON BEFORE YOU SKI OR RIDE AT SHAWNEE PEAK
If you answer “yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you not put employees and other guests at risk and to please come back another day.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19
Fever (a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of Maine or a state exempted from testing and quarantine requirements (this includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of an exempted state, regardless of the mode of transportation)?
- $20 quick wax in our tuning center
- Participation in exclusive Flash Sales
*Age is as of 12/1/2020
Due to insurance regulations, parents of children ages 17 and under must sign a liability form in the presence of a Shawnee Peak staff member.
The length of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather conditions.
The Moon Groom is a function of both snow conditions and skier traffic.
A $25 replacement fee will be charged to replace a season pass if lost.
A $5 fee will be charged for a daily lift ticket to replace a forgotten pass.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable