2019-2020 Season Passes
What’s better than skiing at Shawnee Peak? Walking right from your car straight to the lifts without waiting in line to get a ticket. There’s nothing like the feeling of having a season pass, and the freedom it affords you. Find out here which one of our many season pass options is right for you.
|Night Pass||Unlimited Night Skiing (All ages)||$209|
|Adult||Unlimited Skiing (Age 30-67)*||$770|
|GenSki||Unlimited Skiing (Age 19-29)*||$375|
|Student||Unlimited Skiing (Age 13-18 or in High School)*||$520|
|Junior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 6-12)*||$445|
|Senior||Unlimited Skiing (Age 68-75)*||$520|
|Super Senior||Unlimited Skiing (76+)*||$215|
|5 and Under||Unlimited Skiing (Age 0-5)||$150|
|Peak Sunday||No restrictions, no blackouts. Great skiing every Sunday!||$410|
|Midweek||Blackout Dates: 12/26/19-1/1/20, 1/20/20, 2/17-21/20||$550|
|Active Military||Unlimited access for all active military and their immediate dependents living at home.||$375|
|First Responder||Skiing or riding for all EMT’s, Firefighters and LEO’s.||$395|
|Season Pass Insurance||Protect your financial investment. More info||$25|
Each year, we work hard to add perks so our loyal passholders get the biggest bang for their buck. Please see below for the list of 2019 – 2020 perks.
- 4 free tickets at Diamond Peak, Lake Tahoe (Blackout Dates apply: 12/21/19 – 1/5/20, 1/17-20/20, 2/17-23/20)
- 4 free tickets at Beech Mountain, North Carolina (Blackout Dates apply: 12/16/19 – 1/1/20)
- 50% off tickets anytime at Wachusett Mountain, MA and Camden Snowbowl, ME
- Up to 50% off tickets at participating Mountains of Distinction areas (Holiday Valley, Bristol Mountain, etc.). Please check with each individual area for their policy.
Shawnee Peak Perks
- Early Bird Perks: access to Summit Triple 30 minutes before opening on Weekend’s & Holiday’s
- $20 quick wax in our tuning center
- Participation in exclusive Flash Sales
- 40% off Smartwool during a 48 hour flash sale in late October!
- 20% off at Golf & Ski (winter gear only)
- 20% off at Parlor Skis, New England’s Custom Ski Builder!
Stay tuned for more – we are always adding new Passholder Perks!
*Age is as of 12/1/2019
Due to insurance regulations, parents of children ages 17 and under must sign a liability form in the presence of a Shawnee Peak staff member.
The length of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather conditions.
The Moon Groom is a function of both snow conditions and skier traffic.
A $25 replacement fee will be charged to replace a season pass if lost.
A $5 fee will be charged for a daily lift ticket to replace a forgotten pass.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable