Shawnee Peak Ski Area will be following all COVID-19 guidelines set by the CDC this season. Please note that our processes are subject to change throughout the season.
We ask that you plan in advance of your arrival to ensure a wonderful ski & snowboard experience. Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing Covid-like symptoms. The health of our guests and staff is a top priority!
Below, please find more information:
General Information & Policies
- All guests are required to wear face coverings indoors. Your mask must cover the top of your nose and down under your chin; fitting snug and without gaps.
- Bags may not be stored in or around the baselodge.
- All Shawnee Peak employees are required to be vaccinated and wear face coverings indoors.
- We will be offering ample hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
- We have plexiglass at all points of sale and contactless payment where appropriate.
- Certain areas of the property may be limited to provide for social distancing.
- We recommend you buy your tickets online, in advance or arrival. (Discounted tickets that require the presentation of an ID Military, etc. may be purchased onsite. Gift Card purchases must also be completed onsite).
- Passholders do not require reservations to enjoy our slopes
- You may come inside to change into your gear, but we will not permit the storage of personal belongings in the base lodge.
- We have additional outdoor seating, including locations with heat and wind blocks
- We’ve added additional bathroom facilities, both indoors and outside. Our indoor facilities will have a 2 person limit at times.
- Our staff will be regularly cleaning across the base area
- Outside food or drink is not permitted indoors.
- Equipment will be disinfected between usage
- We will be requiring everyone to book in advance, so that we may plan appropriately and address all questions pre-arrival
- Wherever possible, we plan to maximize our outdoor areas for Pre-Lesson Meeting
- All students will be required to take a temperature scan before taking lesson
- Access to Blizzard’s Pub will be exclusively from the outside and seating will be managed by a hostess. Our goal is to provide a 60 minute eating experience.
- We encourage you to pack efficiently and minimize your time at the drop-off area’s
- We do NOT permit tailgating of any kind at Shawnee Peak