COVID19 guidelines for the 2021-2022 Season
Shawnee Peak Ski Area will be following all COVID-19 guidelines set by the CDC this season. We ask that you plan in advance of your arrival to ensure a wonderful ski & snowboard experience.
Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms.
The health of our guests and staff is a top priority! Lets keep healthy together.
General Information & Policies
- All Shawnee Peak Staff and guests are required to wear face coverings indoors. Your mask must cover the top of your nose and down under your chin; fitting snug and without gaps.
- Bags may not be stored in or around the baselodge.
- You may come in to the baselodge to change. But, your belongings must be returned to you vehicle
- We will be offering ample hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
- We have plexiglass at all points of sale and contactless payment where appropriate.
- Certain areas of the property may be limited to provide for social distancing.
- Outdoor food is not permitted in the BaseLodge.
- If you need to make a change in plans due to COVID you will need to present a doctor’s note or a positive test result. Reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please call guest services 207 647 8444 x10 for assistance.
- We recommend you buy your tickets online, in advance or arrival. (Discounted tickets that require the presentation of an ID Military, etc. may be purchased onsite. Gift Card purchases must also be completed onsite).
- Passholders do not need to make reservations to enjoy our slopes.
- You may come inside to change into your gear, but you will be required to return your personal belongings to your vehicle.
- We still have the additional outdoor seating that was added last year. This includes locations with heat and wind blocks.
- We have additional bathroom facilities, both indoors and outside.
- Our staff will be regularly cleaning across the base area
- Outside food or drink is not permitted indoors.
- Equipment will be disinfected between usage
- We will be requiring everyone to book in advance, so that we may plan appropriately and address all questions pre-arrival
- Wherever possible, we plan to maximize our outdoor areas for Pre-Lesson Meeting
- All instructors are required to be vaccinated.
Food & Beverage
- Access to Blizzard’s Pub will be exclusively from the outside and seating will be managed by a hostess. Our goal is to provide a 60 minute eating experience.
- Masks are required when you are not seated at your table
- Capacity is limited
- We encourage you to pack efficiently and minimize your time at the drop-off area
- We do NOT permit tailgating of any kind at Shawnee Peak