The Night Pass is released in TWO DAYS! Night Skiing!
Get Ready! The Night Pass is HERE!
Our highly anticipated Night Pass will be released for sale on Wednesday! At our 24 hour flash sale price of $174, this is an incredible value. We put together a list of our Top Ten Reasons why you should have a Night Pass – take a look and we’ll see you on the slopes soon!
- Ski for LESS than $2 a day – yea, you read that right! What an incredible value!
- Shawnee Peak is New England’s largest night skiing facility with terrain for everyone – adults, beginners, juniors, experts, families, skiers, snowboarders – we’ve got it all!
- Our proximity to your backyard allows you to ski after school, college or work and be home for dinner. Only have time for a few runs? Don’t feel guilty!! That’s fine and the slopes will be here tomorrow!
- Experience incredible sunsets over the Presidential’s & Mount Washington and a longer day in the spring months.
- Après Ski in Blizzards Pub – grab some beers and nachos with your buddies or have dinner with the family – Blizzard’s has it all!
- Fresh Tracks after the Moon Groom. Be the first to shred the ‘roy once the rope drops!
- The Pass pays for itself after JUST 4.5 visits! Did we remind you that it’s AFFORDABLE! Maybe you want to combine your Night Pass with a pass to another ski area!
- Chase the snow! Ski powder up until we close – you get at least 4 hours of skiing after all the other mountains have closed! Night Skiing starts at 3:30pm.
- Direct-to-Lift Access – no need to wait in line anymore!
- No blackout dates, unlimited visits all season long!
Do you want something a little more than the Night Pass? Check out all of our other Season Pass offerings here!