Season Passholder Perks – Winter 2020
So, what’s it in for me to be a Shawnee Peak Passholder?
You mean, besides being part of an awesome community of skiers and riders and enjoying some of the most consistent snow conditions around?!
Each year, the team at the Peak tries to find new ways for our loyal passholders to get the best bang for their buck. This fall, we are excited to announce some new and returning perks! Smartwool, free lift tickets – read on!
Ski Area Reciprocity:
- 8 Days of FREE SKIING!
- 4 free tickets at Diamond Peak, Lake Tahoe (Blackout Dates apply: 12/21/19 – 1/5/20, 1/17-20/20, 2/17-23/20). Most of the major airlines fly into Reno / Tahoe Airport which is a short drive and there are plenty of overnight options.
- 4 free tickets at Beech Mountain Resort, North Carolina (Blackout Dates: 12/16/19 – 1/1/20)
- 50% off tickets anytime at Wachusett Mountain, MA and Camden Snowbowl, ME
- 50% off midweek and $15 off weekends at the Mountains of Distinction Resorts (Holiday Valley, Bristol Mountain, etc.). Please check with each individual area for their policy before visiting.
On-Mountain Perks at the Peak:
- Early load on the Summit Triple, 30 minutes before the mountain opens on weekends & holiday’s
- $20 flat tune in our tuning shop – drop the skis off and have a freshly tuned set of skis for the next day!
- Participation in exclusive flash sales all season long
- Invitation to the season-ending BBQ party at mid-station (restrictions apply)
- 40% off Smartwool during a 48 hour flash sale from October 25th – 27th on smartwool.com! Details to come in a separate email.
- 20% off at Golf & Ski (Portsmouth, Scarborough, etc ) winter equipment
- 20% off your pair of Parlor Skis, New England’s favorite custom ski builder
We are constantly working on new ideas and hope to introduce another perk or two in the next month – stay tuned!