Racing with the Moon
Are you ready for some fun this winter!? The Racing with the Moon series is a 21+, adult corporate race league. This popular recreational race series offers working professionals a chance to improve their skiing or riding, hang out with friends and enjoy some apres fun in Blizzards Pub! The Peak is just one hour from Portland and Lewiston/Auburn and 20 minutes from North Conway - we are your weekly escape from the grind.
Racing with the Moon is a weekly night race league
"Racing with the Moon" is a nine-week race series for riders and skiers of all abilities.
Get a team of 4 to 7 people together and pick a night to race - Wednesday or Thursday! Wel kick off the 2019 season on Wednesday the 9th of January or Thursday the 10th and January and roll for nine consecutive weeks.
Your team's seven best weekly scores will determine final standings. After each night of racing, results, prizes, food and drink specials are offered in Blizzard's Pub.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Make-Up|
We have a top-notch team of ski and board technicians that are ready to give your equipment the love they need. Get your gear tuned pre-season, in-season or before you put it away for the season! Did you know that Shawnee Peak is a Swix-authorized reseller. Buy some Swix equipment to DIY at home!
Racers that sign up and pay in full by December 1, 2018 will receive a bonus night ticket. (blackouts apply on MLK & President's Week).
We will host a pre-registration night on Thursday, January 3rd in Blizzards Pub. Join us from 3:30-8:00pm for a great evening - we'll set a course to race through and tickets for members their family and prospective participants are just $15 each!
We are commited to creating a new and exciting program each season. Here are some of our initiatives we hope you will enjoy!
- Each week will highlight a different type of course. One week you may be racing GS, the next is SL or a modified combination course. Racers who have been with us in the past few years have loved it, we will continue to mix it up!
- We created a special F&B menu for RWTM members to enjoy while they are hanging out in the Pub.
- RWTM members are allowed one, $20 Friends and Family night ticket each week, on their selected race day.
A team fee is $100 per team if registered by December 1, after that it is $200. If registering multiple teams, it is $75/team prior to December 1 and $150/team after December 1. Individual racers can select one of the following payment options:
• Team rosters close after the second week of racing - No changes or substitutions will be permitted after that
• Additions may be made to your team any time which will increase your roster to the limit of seven people
• Scoring from seven of the nine weeks count toward team totals
• Each night racers must take one run on each course
• Competition is head to head on modified dual courses
• The team's four best handicapped times will be counted each week.
• Questions and concerns regarding race results should be addressed immediately after postings. Corrections will be made the following week. Email us with any disputes.