Racing with the Moon
Looking for some fun this winter? Our Racing with the Moon series is a 21+, corporate race league that has just what you are looking for. One hour from Portland and Lewiston/Auburn and 25 minutes from North Conway, NH, we are your weekly escape from the corporate grind. This recreational race series offers working professionals a chance to improve their skiing or riding, hang out with friends and enjoy some apres fun in Blizzards Pub.
Racing with the Moon is a weekly night race league
"Racing with the Moon" is a nine-week race series for riders and skiers of all abilities. The series will start Wednesday and Thursday, January 3rd and 4th. Teams consist of 4 to 7 members, ages 21 and older. Your team will race on your chosen night for nine consecutive weeks. Your team's seven best weekly scores will determine final standings. After each night of racing, results, prizes, food and drink specials are offered in Blizzards Pub.
New for 2018!
We have partnered with Orsden Skiware as a major sponsor of the RWTM series. Born in Vermont, Orsden delivers high performance and clean design direct to you. Get your next ski jacket or pants today with always free shipping & returns. Sold exclusively on orsden.com. RTWM participants save 25% once you register with payment.
Members who sign up and pay in full by December 1, 2017 will receive a FREE night ticket they can use or give to a friend, valid any night except Jan 14-16 and Feb 18-20, 2017.
We will host a Pre-Registration night on Thursday, December 28 in Blizzards Pub. Join us from 3:30-8:00pm for a fun evening of skiing and product demo with Orsden. Tickets for members their family and prospective participants are just $15 each! Please RSVP by Thursday, December 21.
We are commited to creating a new and exciting program each season. Here are some of our initiatives we hope you will enjoy!
- Each week will highlight a different type of race course. One week you may be racing GS, the next is SL or a modified combination course. Members who were with us last year got a taste of these modified courses and loved it so we will keep mixing it up.
- We created a special menu for RWTM members to enjoy while they are hanging out in the Pub.
- Get a free Shawnee Peak night ticket when you register, with payment, before December 1, 2017. Night ticket is valid any night except 1/13-15/18 and 2/18-23/18.
- RWTM members are allowed one, $20 Friends and Family night ticket each week, on the night they race.
Race Fee ONLY - $95, covers your racing for the series
Swipe Pass - $185, covers your race fee and includes a full day/night lift ticket on your race day.
Night Pass - $295, covers your race fee and includes a night season pass*
Sign up by December 1 to get the best bang for your buck!
Registration and release forms can be filled out on our first week of racing, Wednesday and Thursday, January 3rd and 4th from 3:30pm - 7:30pm.
• Team rosters close after the second week of racing - No changes or substitutions will be permitted after that
• Additions may be made to your team any time which will increase your roster to the limit of seven people
• Scoring from seven of the nine weeks count toward team totals
• Each night racers must take one run on each course
• Competition is head to head on modified dual courses
• The team's four best handicapped times will be counted each week.
• Questions and concerns regarding race results should be addressed immediately after postings. Corrections will be made the following week. Email Josh Harrington. (see email below)
For additional questions or for more information contact us at:
(207) 647-8444 x13
*The night pass may be offered at a higher or lower price. Please check the current price of the night pass before purchasing this option. This is a package rate and cannot be altered.