Skiing and snowboarding is awesome, but it’s even better when you have a group of people to share it with. If you’re interested in bringing a group to Shawnee Peak, here’s some things to keep in mind:
1: Call in advance to book your tentative dates for your group outing. We offer the best in personalized service and will work closely with you to insure that you have an enjoyable and memorable experience. Email Colleen email@example.com
2: Ask for any promotional materials you may need including brochures and trail maps. If you have friends who need rental gear, we will forward rental forms to be filled out in advance. By doing this you’ll cut down time in the rental shop and increase your time on the slopes. Please be advised that those under 18 must have all forms signed by a parent or guardian.
3: Circulate trip info to the folks in your group.
4: 48 Hours: Please call the group sales office at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your trip. Please be prepared to give final numbers of participants and specific information as to your lesson and rental requirements. We print your tickets in advance and rely on the information that you give us at confirmation.
5: Calculate and prepare a single payment by cash, check or credit card.
6: Upon arrival, if arriving by bus, please pull into the entrance closest to route #302 marked by a red "Bus Entrance Only" sign – that’s just for you guys. Please note that this is not the main entrance, but a special bus entrance, and the traffic will be two way. Stay to the right and pull the bus down the length of the lodge, parking as near to the entrance of the rental shop as possible. The bus doors would be facing the lodge.
- The Group Sales Staff will meet the bus and give a brief conditions report if requested.
- Busses equipped with flashers should use them when loading and unloading.
- The group leader only should get off the bus to receive tickets, program information, and to make payment. Please keep the group on the bus until the group leader has returned with the tickets.
- Unload the bus in an orderly and timely fashion.
- When unloaded and all guests are clear the bus should pull ahead, taking a left turn out of the parking lot and head toward route #302. All busses should park in the lower parking lot across the street from the mountain and located just before the bus entrance. During busy times, we may require alternative parking.
- When picking up the group the bus should approach the lodge in the same manner as in arrival, pulling up as close to the rental shop as possible.
- Complimentary lift tickets and rentals are available to group leaders and chaperones at the rate of two for the first 20 paid skiers and one for each additional 15 paid skiers.