After School & Recreation Programs
At Shawnee Peak we host dozens of after-school ski and ride programs on a weekly basis. We have groups from schools, recreation clubs, homeschool co-ops, churches and families that visit once a week throughout the season. We are able to offer these programs our lowest rates possible on lift tickets, rentals and lessons due to their weekly commitment. If you are a fan of skiing and/or snowboarding, or are looking to get into the sport, we would highly recommend looking to join an after school program in your area!
Benefits of joining an after school ski program:
- Skiing and snowboarding are fun activities.
- Stay active during the long winter months.
- Make new friends, while doing something fun.
- Be yourself. Skiing and snowboarding allows individuals to express their own style.
- We make it an affordable alternative to other sports
- It's exciting to ski or snowboard at night! We offer night skiing 6 nights a week, open till 8pm midweek and 9pm Fridays and Saturdays.
How to find an after school program in your area?
- Contact your local school and inquire about a ski program
- Contact your local recreation center to inquire about a ski program
- If you are homeschooled, contact a local co-op homeschool group or Shawnee Peak
- If you can't find one at your school or recreation center contact Josh Harrington at email@example.com who will connect you with the closest program
How to build a multi-week program
- Contact Josh Harrington for information on how you can create an multi-week ski club.
- Discounted rates are available with 5 or more weeks of visits. Midweek and night visits are priced lower than weekend.
- We can help with transportation, registration forms, rental equipment sizing and promotion in your area.
- Our friendly and experienced staff are available to meet with group leaders and discuss any logistical questions.