It’s a Kids World!
Reservations are required prior to arrival this year. You may make your reservation online or by calling 207 647 8444 x19
Children’s Group Lessons
Our Kid’s program is available during holiday periods and vacation weekends. Please note we are not offering daily group lessons for the SKIWEE ages (4-6). Private lessons are available for our youngest skiers and riders.
Our trained specialists are equipped with the latest educational and developmental techniques and methodologies geared for the success of your child. Our instructor/group ratios are age-appropriate as listed below.
Half-Day: 10:30am-12:30 or 1:30pm-3:30pm
Meeting Place: outside the Alpine Sugar House, located directly below the Pine Quad.
Junior Mountaineers Ski and Ride*
Junior Mountaineers is our kids’ program with small groups no larger than 5 kids per instructor. We offer half-day programs for both skiers and snowboarders. All levels meet at 10:30am and 1:30pm daily. Equipment rentals are not included.
Half-Day: Includes lift ticket and 2-hour lesson – $119
All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to make a change in plans due to illness, please call guest services 207 647 8444 x10 for assistance.
Keeping Everyone Safe:
- All lesson participants will be required to pass a health assessment and temperature check at check-in. The same will be required of all our instructors.
- Lesson sizes will be kept to a maximum 5:1 student / instructor ratio. In many cases, class sizes may be smaller.
- There will be no Full-Day lessons offered this year
- We will have additional locations across the mountain for bathroom and warm-up breaks
- Break Time will be staggered
- Please dress your child appropriately as we will stay outside as much as possible
- We will not allow parents inside the Ski Wee building, check-in will be at our outdoor window
- Everyone will be expected to follow resort policies, including wearing a face covering at all times
- Please visit our COVID landing page to learn more