FAQ’s while you are on the snow.
Different modes of transportation permitted at Shawnee Peak
- Sledding is not permitted anywhere on Shawnee Peak Property.
- Snow bikes are allowed on Shawnee Peak lifts with the exception of The Pine. Snow bikes must be leashed and snow blades with metal edges must be worn while riding the bike.
- Snow blades with metal edges are permitted
- Foot traffic is not permitted
- There may only be one person per pair of skis. Babies and small children may not be carried in any manner.
When riding the lift
- Backpacks should be removed and carried in front of you. At least one shoulder strap should be free.
- If you are unsure of how to ride a chairlift, please ask the attendant.