Website Accessibility Statement
It is Shawnee Peak’s goal to make its website accessible to users who have disabilities and to allow company content providers to develop and post accessible content.
To meet this goal, Shawnee Peak will do the following:
- Conform our website with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
- Modify our website to allow content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content
- Ensure that our website does not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility;
- Make content providers and website content and technical support personnel for our websites aware of this policy;
- Maintain a website accessibility web contractor who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating Shawnee Peaks responsibilities in regards to accessibility, and who is responsible for developing the accessibility practices;
- Modify policies to prioritize accessibility fixes to ensure they receive the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Shawnee Peak maintains these accessibility initiatives to expand access to all individuals and to assist content providers.
Shawnee Peak urges content providers to incorporate accessibility in their content posted on company websites to meet a the requirements of users with disabilities.
We are dedicated to making accessibility improvements to our website.
Questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites can be directed via:
Phone: 207 647 844 x 10
Mail: Shawnee Peak, 119 Mountain Rd, Bridgton, ME 04990