You've waited long enough. The Night Pass is finally here.
The Night Pass is on sale for just $139 until October 13th.
Incase you need any further motivation, here are our top 10 reasons to purchase a night season pass.
1. Location: Shawnee Peak is the closest ski resort for ALL residents of Southern Maine - including Greater Portland, York and Cumberland Counties. We're right off of I-95 and Route 302 - no more sketchy back roads.
2. Quality: Shawnee Peak grooms it's night terrain on Weekend's and Holiday's throughout the season, ensuring the guests have a fresh snow surface.
3. Size: with 19 trails lit for night skiing, Shawnee Peak has the most terrain in ALL of ME, NH and MA and the most vertical drop under the lights!
4. Modern Infrastructure: 100% snowmaking coverage on its night trails - including the new purchase of 40 tower guns and 3 fan guns. A new lift was installed this off-season - we've replaced two of the three night chairlifts over past four years!
5. Blizzards Pub: THE BAR. Enough said.
6. Value: At only $139, it's CHEAP. Ski 5 times and it's paid for. Or, ski 20 nights and it comes out to $6.95 a visit! You can't beat that.
7. Terrain: With two terrain parks, two race courses, two beginner areas, 4 Black's, 9 Blue's and 6 Green's - there is truly something for everyone. We've got it all.
8. Full-Service: Just because it's night doesn't mean we slow down - everything that you've come to enjoy from Shawnee - lessons, rentals, food, etc. is still available!
9. Stars: Impress your chair-mate with your knowledge of the stars and constellations, or take solace in the fact that you are 1,300 feet closer to the moon. The sunsets over the Presidentials aren't too shabby either.
10. DID WE MENTION IT’S ONLY $139!?
Buy your Night Season Pass here.
All of out other passes can be viewed here.