Racing with the Moon
When you’re less than an hour from Portland, there’s going to be a lot of people who want to get out of work and then go fast. Racing with the moon has been providing a place for friends and businesses in and around Western, Southern Maine and North Conway, NH to go fast under the lights. You put in a team, you go fast – simple as that. And afterwards you can come on up to Blizzard’s Pub and rehash your run with your teammates.
Racing with the Moon is a weekly night race league
"Racing with the Moon" is a nine-week race series for riders and skiers of all abilities. The legendary race series will start Wednesday and Thursday January 8th and 9th. Teams consist of 4 to 7 members, ages 21 and older. Your team will race on your chosen night for nine weeks. Your team's seven best weekly scores will determine final standings. Each night of racing hit Blizzard's Pub for apres race fun with prizes from our sponsors, drink specials, food deals, lots of fun and a free series end celebration dinner, all for as little as $85/pp.
|Team Fees ||One Team||Two+ Teams |
|Before 12.1.13||$100||$75 each
|Individual Fees |
|Individual without a pass. Receive full season night pass||$224|
|Participant does not have a Shawnee Peak season pass||$175|
|Participant has a Shawnee Peak season pass, which encompasses race night (including Mt. Washington Valley Pass)||$85|
All members are eligible for a $224 Night Pass! (includes race fee)
Weekly race registration will be held in Blizzard's beginning at 3:30pm. Registration closes at 7pm. Racing will be from 5:00pm to 7:30pm. The race results and bib drawings will be held in Blizzard's between 7:45 and 8pm. Bib drawings will include prizes from race sponsors, local restaurants, and ski shops.
- Team rosters close after the second week of racing - No changes or substitutions will be permitted after that
- Additions may be made to your team any time which will increase your roster to the limit of seven people
- Scoring from eight of the nine weeks count toward team totals
- Each night racers must take one run on each course
- Competition is head to head on modified dual courses
- The team's four best handicapped times will be counted each week. All racers must have bib numbers visible
- Questions and concerns regarding race results should be addressed immediately after postings. Corrections will be made the following week. Email June
For additional questions or for more information contact us at:
(207) 647-8444 x13