After School Programs
At Shawnee Peak we host dozens of after school ski and ride programs on a weekly basis. We have groups from schools, recreation clubs, homeschool co-ops, churches and families that visit once a week throughout the season. We are able to offer these programs our lowest rates possible on lift tickets, rentals and lessons due to their weekly commitment. If you are a fan of skiing and/or snowboarding, or are looking to get into the sport, I would highly recommend looking to join an after school program in your area.
Benefits of joining an after school ski program:
- Stay active during the long winter months
- Make new friends, while doing something fun
- Be yourself...Skiing and snowboarding relys heavily on the each individual putting their own style into it
- Affordable alternative to other sports
- It's exciting to ski or snowboard around at night!
How to find an after school program in your area?
- Contact your local school and inquire about a ski program
- Contact your local recreation center to inquire about a ski program
- If you are homeschooled, contact a local co-op homeschool group or Shawnee Peak
- If you can't find one at your school or recreation center (see list of existing programs below) contact Josh Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org who will connect you with the closest program